BUS 698 (1)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
(Redirected from BUS 698)
|Entered Service||February 1988|
|Removed from Service||December 2005|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Gallery Album||Bus 698|
Bus 698 was a Renault PR100.2.
- Bus 698 was first registered on 2 February 1988
- On 4 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Tuggeranong Depot.
- 698 was designated as the Tuggeranong Driver Training vehicle on 23 April 2005.
- Its odometer at the time of sale was 236,071 kms
- Its engine number was 0406CG
- This vehicle now operates for Fearnes, who purchased the unit for $22,000 and took delivery of it on 5 January 2006 from Tuggeranong Depot. It is now registered as MO 6365