BUS 673 (1)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||9 April 1986|
|Removed from Service||5 July 1992|
|Desto Equipment||Roller Blind|
|Body||Commonwealth Aircraft Corporation|
|Body Date||21 November 1979|
|Gallery Album||Bus 673|
Bus 673 was a MAN SG192 articulated bus purchased second-hand by ACTION.
- This vehicle was new in 1979 as a MAN Demonstrator
- From December 1979-February 1980 it operated for Metro Hobart as 701
- From 1982-1983 it operated for Darwin Buslines as 39.
- From 1983-December 1985 it operated for Brisbane City Council as 997 (242-OVI)
- It was delivered to ACTION on 6 December 1985.
- It entered service at Belconnen Depot on 9 April 1986.
- On 5 July 1992 it was transferred from Woden Depot to Kingston for withdrawal.
- It was disposed in July 1993.
- It last operated for Premier Nowra (MO 0880) and has since been scrapped for parts.
"The Celebration of a Nation" (Australian Bicentenary) - active during 1988