BUS 671 (1)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||March 1984|
|Removed from Service||August 1984|
|Desto Equipment||Roller Blind|
|Gallery Album||Bus 671|
Bus 671 was a Scania BR112H evaluation bus
- Bus 671 was with ACTION between March and August 1984
- It featured a Scania D11.04 Engine and Scania GAV762 4-speed automatic transition.
- Its main livery was two-tone Yellow, with an ACTION sticker on each side. The front was in regular ACTION Livery.
- Prior to operating for ACTION, it operated for STA Adelaide and for Brisbane City Council for the 1982 Commonwealth Games (Fleet Number 999, Registration 608 OLO)
- After leaving ACTION, this vehicle operated for The Driving Education Centre of Australia (Shepparton VIC) and Christians Bus Lines of Bendigo Victoria (Registration CDK 474)
- Fleet number 671 was re-allocated in 1985 to a Leyland Lynx evaluation bus.