BUS 620 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||13 December 2016|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Oct 2016|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing x1000-1004|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2 (black handle)|
|Gallery Album||Bus 620|
Bus 620 is a Scania K320UB 4x2 (Euro VI) based at Tuggeranong Depot.
- Bus 620 was delivered to Tuggeranong Depot on 2 November 2016.
- Bus 620 is the final vehicle in the order of 82 Custom CB80-bodied Scania K320UB buses.
- Prior to entering service, on 11 December 2016 Bus 620 was displayed at the RATEC transport museum open day.
- In apx March 2019, its VeloPorter 2 bike rack was replaced with a new DL2 (black handle) model.
- On 30 June 2019, Bus 620 collided with a car at the Comrie St / Sternberg Cr intersection.
- It was repaired and returned to service on 3 July 2019.