BUS 539 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||15 July 2014|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||May 2014|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing x1000-1004|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2|
|Gallery Album||Bus 539|
Bus 539 is a Scania K320UB 4x2 (Euro VI), based at Belconnen Depot.
- Bus 539 was delivered to Woden Depot on 30 May 2014.
- Bus 539 was the first of an order of 77 Scania K320UBs to be delivered between May 2014 and July 2017.
- This order was later amended to be 82 CB80-bodied units to be delivered by November 2016, with a further 20 Bustech VSTs to be delivered in 2016-17 and a single CB80 K360UA in March 2017.
- Bus 539 entered service in all over advertising wrap identifying it as ACTION's first Euro 6 Scania.
All Over Advertising
- ACTION's first Euro 6 Scania - July 2014 to ~17 April 2016