BUS 131 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
Revision as of 10:47, 23 September 2014 by Martin
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Austral Denning "Starliner"|
|Body Date||26 August 1996|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2|
|Gallery Album||Bus 131|
Bus 131 is a Renault PR100.3A based at Tuggeranong Depot
- Bus 131 was originally an "Easy Access" bus, but it was subsequently modified to remove the wheelchair spaces and access ramp although the kneeling suspension remains.
- Bus 131 was transferred from Tuggeranong to Belconnen on 23 April 2005.
- It was transferred to Tuggeranong Depot on 13 November 2010 in preparation for Network 2010.
- The vehicle's VIN is incorrectly recorded by ACT RTA as VF6PS08A200000006. This was due to an error on the Austral Denning body plate.
- In September 2014, its Southport Engineering flip-dot destination display was replaced by Hanover LED.