BUS 511 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||16 November 2012|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Aug 2012|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks VeloPorter 2|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing ASR 140 1004|
|Gallery Album||Bus 511|
Bus 511 is a K360UA 6x2/2 (Euro V plus EEV) articulated bus, based at Belconnen Depot. It is currently in all over advertising wrap for Nine Canberra (Southern Cross Broadcasting).
- Bus 511 arrived at Woden Depot on 28 September 2012.
- ACTION have named this vehicle "Murrumbendy".
- Bus 511 was fitted with a VeloPorter2 bike rack in the week of 15 May 2017.
All Over Advertising
- Southern Cross Ten - 15 August 2015 to 15 July 2016 - promoting Network Ten programs: The Project (nearside), Family Feud (offside) with the rear panel having four versions:
- TBL Families (15 August 2015 to December 2015)
- Big Bash League (December 2015 to ~1 February 2016)
- I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here (~1 February 2016 to 16 March 2016)
- The Living Room (16 March 2016 to 15 July 2016)
- Nine Canberra (Southern Cross Broadcasting) - 17 July 2016 to ~5 April 2017 - promoting Nine News (nearside), A Current Affair (rear) and Today & Today Extra (offside)
- Nine Canberra (Southern Cross Broadcasting) - 9 April 2017 to current - promoting Nine News Canberra (nearside), A Current Affair (rear) and Today & Today Extra (offside)