BUS 464 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||27 April 2010|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Custom Coaches "CB60 Evo II"|
|Body Number||ACT S001|
|Body Date||Feb 2010|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing LRT-III-1004|
|Gallery Album||Bus 464|
Bus 464 is a Scania K320UB 6x2*4 (Euro V), based at Belconnen Depot.
- Bus 464 arrived at Tuggeranong Depot on 15 February 2010.
- It was sent to Sydney just days later for repairs to a faulty lock on the adjustable steering column.
- Prior to entering service it was moved to Belconnen Depot.
- It is the first 14.5m-length rigid to join the ACTION Fleet and the first Scania K320UB
- It was launched to the Media on 16 March 2010. Footage can be found on our YouTube Channel, and photos in our Gallery.