BUS 437 (2)
From ACT Bus Wiki
|Entered Service||28 February 2011|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||CC "CB60 Evo II"|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2|
|Gallery Album||Bus 437|
Bus 437 is a MAN A69 18.320 HOCL-NL (Euro V) based at Belconnen Depot.
- Bus 437 arrived at Woden Depot in November 2010.
- Its engine number is 50324941182500
- It entered service on 28 February 2011 from Tuggeranong Depot prior to being fitted with a bike rack or ticketing equipment due to a vehicle shortage.
- In April 2011, it was taken out of service.
- Bus 437 re-entered service from Belconnen Depot on 30 June 2011.