BUS 430 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||11 November 2010|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Custom Coaches "CB60 Evo II"|
|Body Number||ACT M039|
|Body Date||Jul 2010|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing LRT-III 1004|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2 (black handle)|
|Gallery Album||Bus 430|
Bus 430 is a MAN A69 18.320 HOCL-NL/E5 (Euro V) based at Belconnen depot. It is currently in an all over advertising wrap for "Healthier Work" (ACT Government).
- Bus 430 arrived at Woden Depot in early August 2010.
- It was moved to Belconnen Depot in early October 2010.
- Its engine number is 50324230352425
- Its Sportworks DL2 bike rack was replaced with a VeloPorter 2 in October 2015.
- In October/November 2017, its VeloPorter 2 bike rack was replaced with a new DL2 (black handle) model.
All Over Advertising
"Healthier Work" (ACT Government) – 11 December 2018 to current
- also on Bus 498