BUS 414 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||18 June 2010|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Custom Coaches "CB60 Evo II"|
|Body Number||ACT M023|
|Body Date||Feb 2010|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing LRT-III 1004|
|Gallery Album||Bus 414|
Bus 414 is a MAN A69 18.320 HOCL-NL/E5 (Euro V) based at Belconnen Depot. It is currently in an all over advertising wrap for Songlines Exhibition (National Musuem of Australia).
- Bus 414 arrived at Belconnen Depot on 16 March 2010.
- It was transferred to Woden Depot on 21 April 2010.
- It was transferred back to Belconnen during June 2010
All Over Advertising
- King O'Malleys - 5 March 2014 to ~16 September 2016 (also on 361)
- Songlines Exhibition (National Museum of Australia) - 22 September 2017 to current