BUS 388 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||December 2008|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Custom Coaches "CB60 Evo II"|
|Body Date||15 Sep 2008|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing LRT-III|
|Fuel||Compressed Natural Gas|
|Gallery Album||Bus 388|
Bus 388 is a MAN A69 18.310 HOCL-NL (CNG) bus based at Tuggeranong Depot.
- It was first registered on 8 December 2008
- Its chassis number is A691694
- This vehicle was originally fitted with a VeloPorter 2 bike rack, which has since been replaced with a DL2 model.
- On 5 May 2015 it suffered a fire in its engine compartment while travelling along Caswell Drive. The bus was repaired and returned to service in early June 2015.
All Over Advertising history
- Weston Creek Labor Club - 18 May 2014 to June 2015