BUS 375 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||September 2008|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||CC "CB60 Evo II"|
|Body Date||5 August 2008|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks VeloPorter 2|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing LRT 3|
|Gallery Album||Bus 375|
Bus 375 is a MAN 18.310 based at Tuggeranong Depot.
- This vehicle is fitted with a VeloPorter 2 bike rack.
- Bus 375 arrived at Tuggeranong Depot around 30 August 2008.
- Bus 375 spent several months out of service in early 2009, with the gas pod and tanks removed. It was back in service in the last week of May.
- The Chassis Number of this vehicle is A691825
- It was first registered on 12 September 2008