BUS 330 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||July 2004|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover Flipdot|
|Body||Custom Coaches "CB60"|
|Body Date||Mar 2004|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2|
|Climate Control||Carrier AC353|
|Fuel||Compressed Natural Gas|
|Gallery Album||Bus 330|
Bus 330 is a Scania L94UB based at Tuggeranong Depot.
- Its name is Sylvester.
- On Tuesday 11 August 2009 it was involved in an accident at the corner of Alinga and Marcus Clarke Streets. As a consequence, its DL2 bike rack was replaced by a VeloPorter 2.
- It has since had its bike rack replaced with a DL2.
All Over Advertising
- Brindabella Christian College, Lyneham - February 2014 to 1 May 2015
- Bank Australia - ~11 October 2015 to ~6 November 2016
- Floriade 2017 - 2 September 2017 to ~9 December 2017