BUS 319 (2)
|Chassis||Irisbus Agora Line|
|Entered Service||2 February 2004|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment|| Mobitec Flipdot displays|
with Hanover DG3 controller
|Body||Custom Coaches "CB60"|
|Body Date||Jun 2003|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks VeloPorter 2|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing LRT-II|
|Gallery Album||Bus 319|
Bus 319 is an Irisbus Agora Line based at Belconnen Depot. It is currently in an all over advertising wrap for Cartier: The Exhibition.
- Bus 319 is named "Big Merv" after a deceased long-time driver for ACTION. It is signed on the rear of the vehicle, as well as having a sticker just above the inside of the windscreen, above the driver.
- Bus 319 was transferred from Belconnen to Tuggeranong in September 2006. It has since returned.
- There are three differing emergency exit layouts on the Agora Lines. Bus 319 has the emergency exit windows offset from each other. The offside exit is one window further forward than the nearside exit window.
- This vehicle was originally fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack
- In January 2018 it was fitted with a VeloPorter 2 model bike rack. It has previously been fitted with DL2 and VeloPorter 2 models.
- In October 2017, its Mobitec ICU400 destination controller was replaced with a Hanover DG3.
All Over Advertising
Catholic Care - 4 March 2017 to 11 July 2017
- later applied to Bus 315
Amart Furniture - 11 July 2017 to 12 October 2017
Menulog - 13 October 2017 to 10 February 2018
Cartier: The Exhibition (National Gallery of Australia) - 10 March 2018 to current