BUS 315 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Chassis||Irisbus Agora Line|
|Entered Service||2 February 2004|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Mobitec Flipdot|
|Body||Custom Coaches "CB60"|
|Body Date||Nov 2002|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks VeloPorter 2|
|Gallery Album||Bus 315|
Bus 315 is an Irisbus Agora Line based at Belconnen Depot. It is currently in an all over advertising wrap for All Homes.
- Bus 315's outbuild date is February 2003
- Bus 315 was the last Irisbus delivered to ACTION, arriving on 30 December 2003.
- There are three differing emergency exit layouts on the Irisbuses. Bus 315 has the emergency exit windows offset from each other. The offside exit is one window further forward than the nearside exit window.
- This bus has previously been fitted with a DL2 bike rack.
All Over Advertising
- All Homes - ~7 March 2017 to current