BUS 314 (2)
|Chassis||Irisbus Agora Line|
|Entered Service||2 February 2004|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Custom Coaches "CB60"|
|Body Date||Dec 2002|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing LRT-II|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2 (black handle)|
|Gallery Album||Bus 314|
Bus 314 is an Irisbus Agora Line based at Belconnen Depot. It is currently in an all over advertising wrap for DreamWorks Animation: The Exhibition (National Museum of Australia)
- There are three differing emergency exit layouts on the Agora Lines. Bus 314 has the emergency exit windows offset from each other. The offside exit is one window further forward than the nearside exit window.
- This vehicle was originally fitted with a DL2 bike rack
- It has since been fitted with both VeloPorter 2 and DL2 models
- In apx April 2018, its DL2 bike rack was replaced with a new DL2 (black handle) model.
- In October 2017, its Mobitec ICU400 destination controller was replaced with a Hanover DG3.
- In apx August 2018, its Mobitec flip-dot destination displays were replaced with Hanover LED displays.
All Over Advertising
DreamWorks Animation: The Exhibition (National Museum of Australia) – 18 July 2019 to current