BUS 313 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Chassis||Irisbus Agora Line|
|Entered Service||2 February 2004|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Custom Coaches "CB60"|
|Body Date||Nov 2002|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2 (black handle)|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing LRT-II|
|Gallery Album||Bus 313|
Bus 313 is an Irisbus Agora Line based at Belconnen Depot.
- There are three differing emergency exit layouts on the Agora Lines. Bus 313 has the emergency exit windows offset from each other. The offside exit is one window further forward than the nearside exit window.
- The outbuild date of Bus 313 is February 2003.
- In October 2017, its Mobitec ICU400 destination controller was replaced with a Hanover DG3.
- In apx January 2018, Bus 313 was fitted with a DL2 rack (with black handle). It has previously been fitted with a VeloPorter 2 and a DL2 model rack.
- In apx March 2018, its Mobitec flip-dot destination displays were replaced with Hanover LED displays.
All Over Advertising
allhomes.com.au - 21 October 2013 to November 2014
- allhomes.com.au - 14 December 2014 to 2 December 2015
- same AOA wrap was re-applied