BUS 303 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Chassis||Irisbus Agora Line|
|Entered Service||2 February 2004|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Custom Coaches "CB60"|
|Body Date||Dec 2002|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks VeloPorter 2|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing LRT-II|
|Gallery Album||Bus 303|
Bus 303 is an Irisbus Agora Line based at Belconnen Depot.
- Bus 303 was the first Irisbus to be delivered, arriving at ACTION on 12 December 2003.
- There are three differing emergency exit layouts on the Agora Lines. Bus 303 has the passenger emergency exit windows opposite each other, the nearside exit being placed in the equivalent position of a rear door.
- This vehicle is currently fitted with a VeloPorter 2 bike rack. It has previously been fitted with a DL2 rack.
- In October 2017, its Mobitec ICU400 destination controller was replaced with a Hanover DG3.
- In November 2017, the Mobitec flip-dot destination displays were replaced with Hanover LED displays.
All Over Advertising
Allhomes – 8 September 2018 to 17 January 2019