BUS 156 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Chassis||Dennis Dart SLF|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Body Date||October 1997|
|Gallery Album||Bus 156|
Bus 156 is a Dennis Dart SLF based at Tuggeranong Depot
- Bus 156 was delivered to ACTION on 20 February 1998
- On 8 June 2012, it was withdrawn from service at Tuggeranong Depot and sent to Woden Depot for storage.
- Following an accident involving Bus 149 on 5 July 2012, Bus 156 was returned to service in late July.
- It was again removed from service and returned to storage at Woden Depot in mid-August 2012.
- In late October 2012, it re-entered service at Tuggeranong Depot.