BUS 156 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Chassis||Dennis Dart SLF|
|Removed from Service||1 September 2014|
|Body Date||October 1997|
|Gallery Album||Bus 156|
Bus 156 is a Dennis Dart SLF currently stored at Woden Depot
- Bus 156 was delivered to ACTION on 20 February 1998
- On 8 June 2012, it was withdrawn from service at Tuggeranong Depot and sent to Woden Depot for storage.
- Due to an accident on 5 July 2012 requiring repairs to Bus 149, Bus 156 was temporarily returned to service in late July.
- It was again removed from service and returned to storage at Woden Depot in mid-August 2012.
- In late October 2012, it re-entered service at Tuggeranong Depot.
- Bus 156 was once again sent to Woden Depot for storage on 1 September 2014.