BUS 145 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Chassis||Dennis Dart SLF|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Body Date||Oct 1997|
|Gallery Album||Bus 145|
Bus 145 is a Dennis Dart SLF, based at Belconnen Depot. It is currently in a special livery wrap for Transport Canberra - City Loop.
- Bus 145 was originally fitted with a Tieman electric wheelchair ramp and a single wheelchair position.
- The electric wheelchair ramp was subsequently replaced with a manual flip-out ramp.
- Bus 145 was temporarily withdrawn from service at Belconnen Depot on 9 May 2016.
- On 4 July 2016 it returned to service exclusively operating the free City Loop route.
- Transport Canberra - City Loop - 4 July 2016 to current
|23 Apr 2005||Tuggeranong||Belconnen|
|13 Nov 2010||Tuggeranong||Belconnen||Network 2010|