BUS 004 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Removed from Service||March 2013|
|Body Date||Aug 1989|
|Gallery Album||Bus 004|
Bus 004 was a Hino AC140K which formed part of the ACTION Special Needs Transport Fleet.
- This vehicle was transferred from the Totalcare fleet to ACTION in 1996.
- Its former registration was MO-136
- It was one of ten ACTION 'Special Needs' Buses loaned to the Olympic Roads Transport Authority during 2000. These vehicles performed shuttle services during the Sydney 2000 Olympics and Paralympics.
- It was transferred from Belconnen to Woden Depot on 13 April 2010.
- It was withdrawn from service in late March or April 2013.
- In July 2013 it was transferred to Pickles Auctions (Fyshwick) for disposal.