From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Aug 1992|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2|
|Gallery Album||Bus 969|
Bus 969 is a Renault PR100.2 based at Tuggeranong Depot.
- Bus 969 was previously been fitted with a VeloPorter 2 bike rack.
- Its STC Cannon / Alcatel flip-dot destination displays were replaced with Hanover LED in March 2015.
|1 Sep 2014||Belconnen||Tuggeranong||Network '14|
All Over Advertising
Canberra Centre – September 2008 to March 2009
- Cream and Black with two people on the side with the Canberra Centre Slogan 'The centre of fashion' and stores above the windows (and on the rear)
Canberra Centre – March 2009 to September 2009
- Dark and Light Purple with three people on the side and one on the back, stores are written above the windowline with the slogan 'Defining Fashion'
Canberra Centre – September 2009 to 31 March 2010
- White with 'Love Fashion' for their Spring and Summer collection, with a man and woman on the side