From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||April 1992|
|Removed from Service||March 2020|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Apr 1992|
|Gallery Album||Bus 949|
Bus 949 was a Renault PR100.2
- Bus 949 was first registered on 27 April 1992.
- This vehicle was fitted with a bike rack which was subsequently removed.
- Bus 949 was transferred from Belconnen to Tuggeranong Depot in May 2010.
- It was refitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack in early October 2010.
- In April/May 2015, its Alcatel/STC Cannon flip dot destination signs were replaced with Hanover LED equipment.