From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||31 March 1992|
|Removed from Service||5 November 2018|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Feb 1992|
|Gallery Album||Bus 941|
Bus 941 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 4 March 1992
- It carried a special livery for the Australian Institute of Sport, which was launched to the media on 27 March 1992. The removal date of the livery is unknown.
- Bus 941 was the last bus to be delivered to Kingston Depot prior to its closure in July 1992.
- Bus 941 was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack in June 2010.
- In August 2016, its Alcatel/STC Cannon flip-dot destination signs were replaced with Hanover LED equipment.
- At the time of its withdrawal was fitted with a VeloPorter 2 model bike rack.
|5 Jul 1992||Kingston||Woden||Closure of Kingston depot|
Australian Institute of Sport – active at delivery