From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||December 1989|
|Removed from Service||21 September 2011|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||Dec 1989|
|Gallery Album||Bus 835|
Bus 835 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 14 December 1989
- On 5 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Woden Depot.
- Bus 835 was once in a special livery AOA for Questacon.
- Like other former Mk1 AOA Buses, 835 was repainted into the Mk2 livery.
- It was one of fifty ACTION Buses loaned to the Olympic Road Transport Authority (ORTA) during 2000 for the Sydney Olympics.
- It was withdrawn from service from Belconnen Depot on 21 September 2011 and sold to a private owner.