BUS 585 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||16 November 2015|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||22 Oct 2015|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing x1000-1004|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks VeloPorter2|
|Gallery Album||Bus 585|
Bus 585 is a Scania K320UB 4x2 (Euro VI) based at Belconnen Depot.
- Bus 585 was delivered to ACTION in early November 2015.
- During the week of 16 November 2015, Bus 585 operated from Tuggeranong Depot mostly performing special services from City to the new IKEA store at Majura Park.
- On 23 November 2015 it was transferred to Belconnen Depot, commencing regular services on 25 November.
- This bus was originally fitted with a DL2 bike rack.
All Over Advertising
- Versailles Exhibition (National Gallery of Australia) - 10 July 2016 to 7 July 2017