BUS 454 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||21 September 2011|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Custom "CB60 Evo II"|
|Body Number||ACT M063|
|Body Date||Mar 2011|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing LRT-III 1004|
|Gallery Album||Bus 454|
|* BUS 454 (1)||– MAN SL200|
Bus 454 is a MAN A69 18.320 HOCL-NL/E5 (Euro V) based at Belconnen Depot
- Bus 454 arrived at Woden Depot in early May 2011.
- Bus 454 entered service the same day that BUS 835 was withdrawn from service.
- In apx October 2016, its DL2 bike rack was replaced with a VeloPorter 2 model.
- On 2 July 2020, Bus 454 was involved in a collision on Limestone Avenue.
- It was repaired and returned to service on 23 July 2020.
- Its VeloPorter 2 bike rack was replaced with a DL2 model as a result of this incident.