BUS 320 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||2 July 2004|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover Flipdot|
|Body||Custom Coaches "CB60"|
|Body Date||Dec 2003|
|Climate Control||Carrier AC353|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2|
|Fuel||Compressed Natural Gas|
|Gallery Album||Bus 320|
Bus 320 is a Scania L94UB based at Tuggeranong Depot. It is currently in an all over advertising wrap for Canberra Outlet Centre.
- Bus 320 was delivered in June 2004.
- It was the first of 54 CNG-powered Scania L94UBs to be delivered to ACTION between June 2004 and December 2006.
- Its name is Roderick.
- In 2018 one fold-up seat was removed, reducing its seating capacity from 45 to 44.
All Over Advertising
- Engine: Scania OSC / 9 G01 CNG Euro III Specifications, 9.0 litre. 191 kW (260 HP) @ 2000 RPM, 970 Nm @ 1400 RPM
- Transmission: ZF 5 HP 590 – 5 Speed with integral retarder
- Tyres: 295/80 R 22.5
- Seats: McConnell Centra seats with 5* single flip-up seats in wheelchair bays (*originally 6)
- Seat fabric: Camira BDI314
- Maximum passenger capacity: 62 (44 seated, 18 standing)