BUS 301 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Chassis||Irisbus Agora Line|
|Entered Service||2 February 2004|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Custom Coaches "CB60"|
|Body Date||Mar 2002|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing LRT-II|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2|
|Gallery Album||Bus 301|
Bus 301 is an Irisbus Agora Line based at Belconnen Depot.
- There are three differing emergency exit layouts on the Agora Lines. Bus 301 has the passenger emergency exit windows opposite each other, the nearside exit being placed in the equivalent position of a rear door.
- On 29 October 2014, Bus 301 collided with a truck at Drakeford Dr / Tharwa Dr intersection. The bus returned to service after repairs on 1 December 2014. (refer: ACT Bus Forum)
- This vehicle is currently fitted with a DL2 bike rack. It has previously been fitted with a VeloPorter 2 rack.
- In October 2017, its Mobitec ICU400 destination controller was replaced with a Hanover DG3.
- In July 2018, its Mobitec flipdot destination displays were replaced with Hanover LED displays.
All Over Advertising
Allhomes – 7 September 2018 to 20 February 2019