BUS 142 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Chassis||Dennis Dart SLF|
|Removed from Service||25 August 2014|
|Body Date||Oct 1997|
|Gallery Album||Bus 142|
|* BUS 142 (1)||– AEC Reliance|
Bus 142 was a Dennis Dart SLF
- Bus 142 was fitted with a Tieman electric wheelchair ramp and a single wheelchair position.
- The electric wheelchair ramp was subsequently replaced with a manual flip-out ramp.
- Between January 2013 and February 2014 it mostly operated the Centenary Loop service (Route 100)
- Between June and December 2017, Bus 142 was stripped for parts at Belconnen Depot.
- YouTube videos featuring this bus are no longer available.
Centenary Loop 2013 – January 2013 to February 2014
|7 Aug 2012||Belconnen||Woden||Storage (Out of service since July 2012)|
|Jan 2013||Woden||Belconnen||returned to service to operate Centenary Loop|
|25 Aug 2014||Belconnen||Woden||Storage|
|Jun 2017||Woden||Belconnen||to be stripped for parts|
|7 Dec 2017||Belconnen||Access Recycling||Disposal|