BUS 050 (1)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||15 June 1961|
|Removed from Service||29 July 1976|
|Desto Equipment||Roller blind|
|Body Date||5 Jun 1961|
|Gallery Album||Bus 050|
Bus 050 is an AEC Reliance AH470 which forms part the ACTION Heritage fleet - stored at Fyshwick Depot.
- This bus was first registered on 15 June 1961.
- It was announced on 20 January 1977 that this vehicle would be retained by ACTION as part of its Heritage Fleet.
- It was moved from Tuggeranong Depot to Fyshwick Depot in mid 2010.
- It features an AEC AH470 six cylinder engine, 7.7litre horizontal, centre mounted diesel developing 126bhp at 2200rpm
- It has a 5 speed syncromesh transmission
- Its wheelbase is 16' 2" (4.9276 m)
- The overall length of the vehicle is 30' 8" (9.3472 m)
- The overall width of the vehicle is 8' 0" (2.44 m)