About our photographs
- All photos and images used on the site, unless specified otherwise, have been taken by ACT Bus staff or contributors
- Have we used one of your photos but not credited you? Please contact us
- Are you a bus driver who appears in one of our photos? If you’d prefer, we can blur your face out of photos you appear in. Please contact us to discuss.
Who created our content, and can I use it?
- All photographs and written content on this site is the work of site staff, unless otherwise specified. Please contact us if you’d like to reproduce any of the content on our site – our content cannot be used or reproduced without our written permission.
What relation do you have to ACTION, or the ACT Government?
- This is not the ACTION website, nor are we affiliated with ACTION or the ACT Government.
- Route and timetable information published on our site has been sourced from the ACTION website at http://www.action.act.gov.au and timetables published by ACTION..
- That said, while we do our best to make sure our information is up to date, we recommend you check the ACTION website to plan your journey. Any journey planned solely on the information on our site is done so at your own risk and we will not be held responsible for any issues this may cause you. Note also that our site does carry route information from years gone by.
Links to other websites
- Links to external sites will open in a new window. We are not responsible for the content of those sites.
Views expressed by site users
- All views expressed by members on our forum are the views of that person only, and do not represent the views of other ACT Bus members or site staff. Upon registration, members agree to be held solely accountable for information they post.
We couldn’t do it alone!
A number of individuals and organisations have helped this site become what it is today. Thanks to everyone who has pitched in – we really appreciate it!
- Our site displays Google AdSense advertising. For more information on how your data is shared with Google when you visit our website, please view this article at Google Privacy and Terms.
- ACT Bus has the ability to see limited information about how you visit our site through Google Analytics. This information cannot be used to identify you.
- Content on the ACT Bus Site is Copyright 2006-2012 (refer to Copyright Act 1968) ACT Bus or individual authors as credited. The term ‘ACT Bus Site’ is an umbrella term covering all portions of the site, including but not limited to, Website, Forum, Gallery, Wiki, SkyTrack and RATEC.
- Route directions are excluded as this information has been sourced from ACTION. You may download, print or store local copies of any page for your personal or non-commercial use, so long as the content is unaltered and source acknowledged.
- No material from this site may be copied, reproduced or re-posted for use on another website. A limit of one paragraph may be quoted as long as an active link to the ACT Bus page is posted directly underneath the quoted material. If you wish to make any of our site content a part of your site, we encourage you to provide a link to the content.
- All photographs in our Gallery are Copyright of their respective owners as acknowledged, or Copyright ACT Bus if no photographer is identified via a caption or watermark. As above, you may download, print or store local copies for your personal or non-commercial use as long as they are unaltered and you do not represent the works to be your own.
- If you would like to utilise images from our gallery or content from our site, please contact us discuss arrangements. Content reproduced in print format may be subject to cost. For all use of images we ask that you consider making a voluntary donation to the Retired ACT Transport Employees Club.