The 2016-17 ACT Budget funded a number of improvements to the Canberra bus network.
Scania K360UA Bus 526 departing Tuggeranong Bus Station on a route 992 Skyfire Special. Photo by ‘King of Buses’
Bus 732 was a Scania N113CRB evaluation bus that operated for ACTION between 1991 and 1992.
Bus 374 is an MAN 18.310 (CNG) with a Custom Coaches ‘CB60 Evo II’ body, which commenced service with ACTION in July 2008.
Canberra’s light rail and bus network will be run by a single agency from next year.
Bus 226 was a Ford R192 with body by Athol Hedges that operated in Canberra between 1974 and 1976.
Work on the new Erindale Bus Station will commence in late-2015 with a $0.9 million construction contract awarded
Free services, but a Saturday timetable on the first day of the second school term of the year.
In 1922, the Commonwealth Department of Works had two 25 passenger Dodge charabancs which were used to carry construction workers and school children. They were also used for community purposes and did special trips for forestry students. They were numbered C94 and C166.
Download manuals for buses that previously formed part of the ACTION Fleet.